Police Update for August
The Police have announced this month that one Mini motor driving in a anti-social manner in Downley was given an official section 59 police warning.
On the 16th August the neighbourhood team will be on the green in School Close. There will be a chance to get property marked such as bikes and scooters and crime prevention advice will be on hand.
Offenders brought to justice:
- A male was given a £80.00 Fixed penalty notice for possession of Cannabis.
- A male was given a Formal Warning for Cannabis Possession
- 2 x males were Charged for drug possession of cannabis
- A male was Charged for Assault Occasioning Actual Bodily Harm
- A male was charged for shoplifting
- A male was Charged for Grievous Bodily Harm with Intent to endanger life.
- A female was Charged for being the owner/person in charge allowing a dog to be dangerously out of control and injuring a person.
- A male was charged for being in possesion of a Lock knife in a public place